PDA

View Full Version : Perspective Print Problem

stuntmonkee
2005-03-16, 08:07 PM
Anyone else have this issue?

I print a Perspective shaded View. . . .previews fine. . .but when it prints, it eliminates the black lines and only leave the shaded lines on a bottom corner of the view.

View settings are hidden (not shaded) line with advanced models sun shading on. and when it eliminates the black lines, its doing it at a 45 deg angle at a corner.

I have had this happen quite a few times, but its just now really starting to bother me.

I hope this was clear enough, I could try scanning and posting an image, but not sure how well it would read. . .so ill try with out first, and if its too confusing then ill scan it in.

Thanks
Stunts

aggockel50321
2005-03-16, 08:26 PM
Is the view placed on a sheet & then printed? If not, try it.

FK
2005-03-16, 08:49 PM
Mea culpa. Try version 8...

stuntmonkee
2005-03-16, 09:19 PM
yeah, the view is on a sheet

stuntmonkee
2005-03-17, 03:00 PM
heres an attachments of what the problem is. It's really odd that it happens in the same place on every sheet :screwy: , If you look at the Perspective views on the bottom right side. . .its hard to see on the screen, but very clear in a print.

kinda driving me nutz. :banghead:

FK
2005-03-17, 04:16 PM
Note that only the thick lines are affected. So, try reducing the resolution or making them thin (turn off silhouettes, for example).

sbrown
2005-03-17, 05:34 PM
Which pdf writer are you using.? If adobe try this edit the properties to high quality see attached image.