PDA

View Full Version : Training idea's?

CADNate
2005-03-17, 04:11 PM
I am looking for some topic ideas for in house AutoCAD training. With all the experience out here, I thought this might be a good place to get some ideas.
Here are a few examples that we have already taught.
Setting up drawings form out side sources.
Some tips n tricks.
Company standards.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas.
Thanks,

bbarkman.62573
2005-03-17, 05:22 PM
I like to help if I can. I'm going public with my services in the Cincinnati area. Anyway, it's all about the tricks! How can I help?

Rick.B
2005-03-17, 06:04 PM
Palettes are a great production tool and we are planning a session on Sheet Set Manager with fields.

Firedrake4
2005-03-23, 06:45 PM
If running 2005 then Plotting & Publishing would be a good one too. I also find that many users do not fully understand the uses of user profiles and custom menus as well.

Robert.Williams82344
2005-03-24, 12:24 AM
I am looking for some topic ideas for in house AutoCAD training. With all the experience out here, I thought this might be a good place to get some ideas.
Here are a few examples that we have already taught.
Setting up drawings form out side sources.
Some tips n tricks.
Company standards.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas.
Thanks,

Check out my post on XREFs here ---> http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=16633

Download the attached DOC file. Hopefully it will help you a little bit.

Rick.B
2005-03-24, 02:08 AM
If you are going to cover XREFS I would suggest covering Reference Manager and relative paths.

robert.1.hall72202
2005-03-24, 01:32 PM
Definately file management.....and how to recover drawings from either a backup file or an Autosave file. In a pinch, that will keep someone from wasting countless hours redrawing a file or trying to figure out how to recover lost data.