PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Round up calculate value

trostis
2015-09-01, 08:17 PM
Hi guys,

This is my first post, so be nice to me.

I got to create a Plumbing fixture Count Schedule on Revit 2014, and I used fixed number as a Field format, but what I actually need is a Roundup value.

I have seen many posts about it, but I don't see to get it right.

For example, if I calculate Drinking fountains I have a Schedule Field DF with the Calculated Value (Men +Women)/500 and it gives me a number, but I want to get it to round up by 1. Men and Women are Occupant Load numbers

Any help, will be appreciated.

Thanks and looking forward to use this forum a lot.

UPDATE: I've used the formula roundup ((Men + Women) /500) and it gave me a wrong number (3 instead of 1). Then I tried roundup (Men + Women) /500 and it did round up but not to the next whole number. I think I'm getting closer but I need some help.

Thanks in advance.

Damian

_andre.fernandes
2015-09-02, 01:28 PM
"I've used the formula roundup ((Men + Women) /500) and it gave me a wrong number (3 instead of 1). Then I tried roundup (Men + Women) /500 and it did round up but not to the next whole number. I think I'm getting closer but I need some help."

Hi Trostis!
I know that it may seem like a mistrust, but in that case above, what is the values for Men and Women?

trostis
2015-09-02, 02:36 PM
"I've used the formula roundup ((Men + Women) /500) and it gave me a wrong number (3 instead of 1). Then I tried roundup (Men + Women) /500 and it did round up but not to the next whole number. I think I'm getting closer but I need some help."

Hi Trostis!
I know that it may seem like a mistrust, but in that case above, what is the values for Men and Women?

Andre,

Thanks for your reply. No worries. The Men and Women values is Occupant Load / 2

Trostis