PDA

View Full Version : exchange download problem

gordolake
2005-03-22, 05:02 AM
Hi,

Just went to download a ceiling fan from the exchange, found one but then the download file button is grayed out. Any one have any ideas.

thanks,

Steve

luigi
2005-03-22, 10:31 AM
The only time I get a grey download is when the object to download isn't selected...but I haven't tried the ceiling fan...

jbalding48677
2005-03-22, 05:33 PM
Same here, I will look into it.

anthony.67953
2005-03-22, 05:44 PM
How do you upload to the Exchange?

gordolake
2005-03-22, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the replies.
Today it is working.

I suspect it may have been because I didn't have the rpc viewer registered at the time. ?

Anthony, extract from exchange home page.
"As an update to our upload system... We are currently working on our front end upload functionality. In addition to a simple upload feature we are planning on having a validation/rating process that will insure that there is a mechanism in place for filtering out non-validated or lesser quality items. .................

Lastly, as I have said repeatedly, the more you place in the Exchange the more succesful it will be so please continue to think about the families you are creating and feel free to submit them for incorporation into the AUGI Revit Exchange. Send me an e-mail (peter@ja-s.co.uk) for further details on how to submit. "

administrator
2005-03-23, 01:59 PM
Steve:

The grayed-out Download button was a problem (which occurrred when there was only one search result) that was fixed yesterday afternoon.

- D