PDA

View Full Version : REVIT 15 - Nested Schedule or Detail Group Parameters in Title Block

esperber720485
2016-02-11, 07:08 PM
Hi all -

I'm at a new office and I'm setting up a lot of their Revit office standards. I'm having an issue with one of my title blocks. I need to be able to do one of two things, I honestly don't care which. I need to either:

1. Be able to add a yes/no visibility parameter to a detail group.

or

2. Make a the title block's revision schedule functional if it is a part of a nested family rather than straight in the title block.

I need to do this because there are some elements of the title block that need to shift up or down depending on whether the sheet is Architectural, Structural, or Mechanical. I can get everything aside from the schedule to work pretty perfectly with a nested family, bur the schedule isn't live. I'd be happy to do this with groups, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a parameter to the detail group.

Any suggestions? Would be incredibly grateful.

buchrick344977
2016-02-19, 03:02 PM
I don't know if you have solved this yet.

To add a parameter to a detail group: Edit the group. Select all of the elements. Then use the visibility parameter. You're not controlling the group as a whole but as individual components.

Hope that helps.

Rick