PDA

View Full Version : Provide option to Conduits that controls it's slope

Wish List System
2016-05-13, 06:29 PM
Summary: I want the conduits to remain flat without slope when needed.

Description: Sometimes when connecting conduits the conduit will adapt a slope that I do not want in the conduits.This makes working with Conduit in Revit a nightmare when you have conduit racks with several conduits that have a slope that you don't want. If I am placing a conduit rack in the overhead of a building that doesn't have any slope, I want that conduit to remain at the initial elevation I entered. The slope gets introduced into the conduits when creating a vertical offset. The conduit in Autocad MEP will not have any slope unless you gave it that slope. When I am placing conduit in the underground, sometimes I need my conduit to slope; I would like to be able to control how much slope that my conduit has either by rise/run or a percentage like the piping.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Family Contents/Components (Electrical)

Submitted By: CADMariner on 05/13/2016

Wish List System
2016-05-13, 06:48 PM
Provide option to Conduits that controls it's slope

Summary: I want the conduits to remain flat without slope when needed.

Description: Sometimes when connecting conduits the conduit will adapt a slope that I do not want in the conduits.This makes working with Conduit in Revit a nightmare when you have conduit racks with several conduits that have a slope that you don't want. If I am placing a conduit rack in the overhead of a building that doesn't have any slope, I want that conduit to remain at the initial elevation I entered. The slope gets introduced into the conduits when creating a vertical offset. The conduit in Autocad MEP will not have any slope unless you gave it that slope. When I am placing conduit in the underground, sometimes I need my conduit to slope; I would like to be able to control how much slope that my conduit has either by rise/run or a percentage like the piping.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Electrical Cable Conduit - (Electrical)

Submitted By: CADMariner on 05/13/2016