PDA

View Full Version : XRef Training

Robert.Williams82344
2005-03-23, 09:43 PM
I write some of the training in my office and I thought this might be a little help to some of you. First, let me give you a little background about myself and the company I work for. I started working with AutoCAD back during the Release 9 era, and my dad (the lead civil engineer here) was an Osaka Gunslinger. The firm I work for deals mainly with Commercial and Industrial civil engineering, but we've also had our hands full on the Residential side.

This XRef training I wrote was specifically for our company, but it can be adopted by Civils, Architects, and any other person that uses AutoCAD.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.

Enjoy,

RW

(Revision included)

RobertB
2005-03-25, 04:10 PM
Robert,

I might suggest that you explain a bit further how Overlays will prevent circular references. That issue appears to rear its ugly head in your office, but your document doesn't really explain how overlays will aid the user in that area.

Robert.Williams82344
2005-03-25, 04:17 PM
Thank you Robert, don't know why I didn't think of that, because yes Overlays and circular references are a big problem. I will make the revisions today, then repost the revised document.

Thanks again,

RW