PDA

View Full Version : 2016 ughhh hate Design Options... still.

patricks
2016-06-03, 08:05 PM
Once again I have ventured into the arena of Design Options. Last time I tried it was 3-4 years ago I think, and it was a pain in the behind. This time it's just for a couple of bank teller millwork options, and yet again it's STILL causing me pain!

The problem now is that some of my entourage RPC people won't print! Some of them will, but some of them won't. In one design option, I have several people showing in a queue line, and people at each teller. The ones at the tellers print, but all the other ones do not. If I copy around some of the ones that do print, the copies again do NOT print. In my second design option, I get ZERO people at all!

However, if I switch to a different view (one of my working views), and switch between options, ALL the people print in that view, for both options.

It seems like the people that do print in Option 1 were placed before I put the existing floor slab in the model. The people placed after the floor slab was placed are the ones that don't print. I don't understand why this is happening, as they all show up in all views on the screen.