PDA

View Full Version : 2016 How to connect the structure between flloor and the stair in Revit 2016?

liuceking730211
2016-06-18, 02:13 PM
In this section view in Revit 2016 above, the structure between the stair and the floor is separated from each other, which clearly is not the real case for a concrete structure. How do I fix it?
Thanks.

patricks
2016-06-23, 01:47 PM
In this section view in Revit 2016 above, the structure between the stair and the floor is separated from each other, which clearly is not the real case for a concrete structure. How do I fix it?
Thanks.

Only way I know of is to create the landing at the door as an actual landing in the stair assembly, or set the stair top to be one riser higher than the actual landing, with an additional tread. Then the floor landing can be joined to the monolithic stair.

Craig_L
2016-07-06, 02:34 PM
Extrusion by Path is the way to go.

The path is the width of your stair. You can constrain the path to the stair limits (width) by linking the end points of the path to it.
Draw the path by selecting "pick line" in a plan view and select it to "lock" automatically.
Pick the top riser of the stair where it meets your slab. (or the bottom riser as the case may be)

Select an elevation (or section) perpendicular to your stair to draw your shape of the extrusion.

Draw shape to fill gap

Finish extrusion.

Select extrusion and set material to match the material of the stair.

Job done.

PijPiwo
2016-07-07, 11:49 AM
Another option would be to use ‘Extend Below Riser Base’ option for the Stair Run.