PDA

View Full Version : 2017 families show up in some views but not in the one I want it to

jledgewood
2017-01-12, 05:20 PM
I have a co-worker who is having a problem with families not showing in the view that he wants them to. the families show up in other plan views but not the one view that he needs it to show up in. each of those views (intended & not) both have the same view template applied. we checked the 'light bulb' and nothing was hidden. we compared the view ranges and those are the same as well. I am at a loss and could use some direction on this one.

tedg
2017-01-12, 05:32 PM
I have a co-worker who is having a problem with families not showing in the view that he wants them to. the families show up in other plan views but not the one view that he needs it to show up in. each of those views (intended & not) both have the same view template applied. we checked the 'light bulb' and nothing was hidden. we compared the view ranges and those are the same as well. I am at a loss and could use some direction on this one.

Just for giggles, check to see what "Phase" you're in (compare the two views).
Not sure if it applies to view templates (dont think so) sometimes and item is created in a different phase then you're in and you can't see it.