PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing toolbar

patricks
2005-03-28, 02:40 PM
Anybody else have problems with the toolbar at the bottom of the view window w/ the scale and crop region and other tools disappearing sometimes? It seems to happen when I go to print preview, and then close the preview, the toolbar is gone. Also when I go to a sheet view, many times I can see only the hide/isolate object button at the bottom. When I activate a view in a sheet, I can still only see that one button. I have to actually click on and open some other view in the project browser, then close it to go back to the sheet view, to get the full toolbar back. Is this some kind of bug?

J. Grouchy
2005-03-28, 02:53 PM
I didn't think the full toolbar was available for views activated within a sheet (though I wish it was).

sfaust
2005-03-28, 03:40 PM
when you have a view activated within a sheet, resize the project browser slightly and the icons will come back. Not sure why you have to do this, but it's a very minor annoyance.

When you have a sheet, you will only have the hide/Isolate unless you have a view activated as none of the other icons pertain to sheets.

J. Grouchy
2005-03-28, 03:45 PM
Wow...all this time and I never knew...

JTF
2005-03-28, 04:21 PM
when you have a view activated within a sheet, resize the project browser slightly and the icons will come back. Not sure why you have to do this, but it's a very minor annoyance.

When you have a sheet, you will only have the hide/Isolate unless you have a view activated as none of the other icons pertain to sheets.
"but it's a very minor annoyance."

I find it to be quite an annoyance to always have to pull the side of the browser.
I wish it would always show.

J. Grouchy
2005-03-28, 04:57 PM
I find it to be quite an annoyance to always have to pull the side of the browser.

Which reminds me of a previous wish (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=8356) I, among others, have made.

sfaust
2005-03-28, 08:05 PM
I wish it would always show.
I wish it would too, and it is an annoyance, no argument. However, it also takes about .73 seconds and I don't have to do it that often, so to me that is a minor annoyance.

just my $.02

patricks
2005-03-29, 01:54 AM
Which reminds me of a previous wish (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=8356) I, among others, have made.

OMG yes the project browser size, I HATE how it changes every time you open or switch between files.

But thanks for the tip for making the toolbar come back, never knew that would do that before.