PDA

View Full Version : TrapTrapped at AU!!!

info1732
2003-12-06, 03:40 AM
Hey Guys,

Zoog here. (i don't want to log in as mysekf becuse i a becuse i am browsing on the stupid tv browser at the MGM grand, and would be able to read all thed b able to read all the new posts.)

I'm trapped here because of the major snow storms on the eajor snow storms on the east coast, no flight in or out from ph lly, and mine was canceld so I'm back at the MGM.

I had an absolute blast and i'm looking forwardo sharing my version of au, just wil have to wait until i get home!!!!!

wish me luck, viva las Revos Baby!!!!!

Z.

beegee
2003-12-06, 04:58 AM
Looks like the mere thought of those snow storms is making your fingers shiver across the keyboard Chris :D

Looking forward to hearing all the gory detail when you land safely.

Scott D Davis
2003-12-06, 04:40 PM
if Revit 6.0 can have a spell check, how long until ZoogDesign gets it? Zoog is admittedly one of the worst when it comes to typing/spelling!

tatlin
2003-12-06, 05:14 PM
It's not Chris's fault. Those tv browser keyboards at the MGM grand sucked! I replied to a single email using it and it ended up looking just like Z's (of course, I cant spel so gud neither! :roll: ).

Chris, you're psyched you're not back on the east coast right now. I just got back inside after shoveling the driveway - 6-8 inches already and the storm is only half over! I wish I was back in Vegas right now. 8)

Cathy Hadley
2003-12-06, 07:05 PM
Well I hope you finally got a good night sleep and maybe even ventured out of the confines of the hotel...

Its bright and sunny here and I was amused to realize how in the past five days I hadn't been really outside for more than a minute or two at any one time... very odd...

Hope you get home to that baby and to relieve the wife soon!

CZH

christopher.zoog51272
2003-12-07, 03:50 AM
thanks guys, i did finally make it home!

matt's right, the keyboard dealy at the mgm stunk, that's why my post looked so bad..... more than usualy anyway;)

After i decompress a bit, i'll post my take on the event