PDA

View Full Version : Filled region lineweight won't change

Andre Baros
2005-03-30, 10:17 PM
No matter what I set the lineweight to, my filled region edges stay fat (really THICK) and print that way too. Is there a hidden override somewhere? BTW, the error is not view specific, every view has the same problem.

This is not a problem for other files, or filled regions in families... but I can't make EVERY filled region a family.

Thanks,

kshawks
2005-03-30, 10:26 PM
When you create your filled region what line style are you using. You might also want to try sending the filled region to the back. That feature is located on the tool bars. It comes up when you select the filled region.

Andre Baros
2005-03-30, 10:38 PM
Wonderful! That did it. I didn't have a linetype selected when I was drawing them which apparently set them to some Thick default. Setting a lineweight as I draw them give me control again. Thanks a ton.

sbrown
2005-03-31, 02:49 PM
Note that each line of the region can be a diff. linetype. This can be very helpful when masking off parts of the model that don't look quite right. I use invisible lines in combo with heavy to modify conditions that don't look right.

aaronrumple
2005-03-31, 02:51 PM
..now I just wish the linework tool worked on filled regions once they were complete.