PDA

View Full Version : WALL SCHEDULE PROBLEM

dpasa
2005-04-01, 05:54 AM
Revit does not allow a sorting by level for wall schedules. I can imagine the reason for this. The problem is that I have a building where I want to make schedules for the interior partitions which of course cant go from level 1 to level 3 like external walls could.
What do you suggest?

A very annoying solution is to make each level as separate file and the schedule the walls.

Anything better?

beegee
2005-04-01, 06:15 AM
Use an instance mark for each partition that identifies which level it's on. ie P01-L1 and P01-L2 represent partitions on levels 1 and 2 respectively.

Sort and filter the schedule for each level using the filter " contains L1 " to exclude all partitions not on Level 1, for the level 1 Partition Schedule.

ilya.bass
2005-04-03, 06:41 AM
Use an instance mark for each partition that identifies which level it's on. ie P01-L1 and P01-L2 represent partitions on levels 1 and 2 respectively.

Sort and filter the schedule for each level using the filter " contains L1 " to exclude all partitions not on Level 1, for the level 1 Partition Schedule.

Note that ODBC Export does include "BaseConstraint" column which contains Ids of levels. Perhaps Schedules should include that too. we'll take this into consideration.