PDA

View Full Version : 2017 KEYNOTE TEXT WRAPPING

harkeychad
2017-12-15, 02:24 PM
Good morning. I am wanting to use keynote texting for my elevations but do not know how I can control the wrapping like you can in just using text. The top text is the keynote and the bottom is the text. I would like to be able to have it look like the text. Thanks.

Steve_Stafford
2017-12-15, 08:49 PM
Tags are inflexible in this regard unfortunately. Most people work around this inflexibility by creating additional tag types that use Labels with different widths. In the Keynote tag family they copy the label on top of the existing one and associate each copy's Visible parameter with a separate parameter. Then new types called something like Standard, Wider, and Widest are associated with each copy's Visible parameter. This way you place a keynote tag, if it has a lot of information...swap the tag to a wider type. Three or four types usually covers the range people need.

It sure would be easier to grab a grip and stretch but the above provides the end result most are seeking...until the factory gets around to dealing with it.

harkeychad
2018-01-05, 03:04 PM
Thanks. I will try it this way.