PDA

View Full Version : 2017 REVIT WORKSHARING

harkeychad
2018-04-17, 01:24 PM
I there anyway to get rid of certain worksets or change the names of them? Thanks. Anyone using Lumion and want to talk about the program?

david_peterson
2018-04-23, 01:06 PM
You can change the name of Workset1, but only when you first create it. You can't get rid of that workset.
Other user created worksets can be removed. You need to open the worskets dialog box, make the workset editable, then close the dialog box. Then open the workset dialog box again and you can remove it. You'll need to specify what workset you want those objects to reside.
Lumion is a great program. I've only played around with it a little bit. We've got the experts that actually use it. I've just gone thru the process. But I think we have 8 seats of it. We also have Enscape. What's the question.

harkeychad
2018-04-23, 01:22 PM
No specific question yet. We have two of us here and I have not had time to get into it. I will look at the Help desk of Lumion first before I come on here.

david_peterson
2018-04-24, 12:35 PM
The people at Lumion are usually really good about responding on their forums to questions for what it's worth.