PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead - Increased flexibility - New family category.

Wish List System
2018-06-19, 05:23 AM
Summary: Increase max angle to [180°, allow different line weights for head and tail, add "Arrow" families, add tail condition

Description: There are a number of things I'd like added to Arrows:
1. Specify arrow angle greater than 90°. We should be able to specify up to [180°. We like our arrows to be drawn at an angle of 120°;
2. Different line weights for arrow head and tail. We like the head to be thicker than the tail;
3. Allow tail lines to overlap at intersections. When you have a bend in the leader, allow the lines to overlap by a millimeter;
4. Allow different end conditions at the tail end of arrows. We like to put a small circle at the tail end of an arrow drawn on a ramp or stair, but if it crosses a section break, ie: it is continuing up from the floor below, we turn off the circle. So, the circle distinguishes between the bottom of a ramp or flight of stairs, and the continuation from the floor below;
5. Maybe all of the above could be combined into a new category of families for Arrows and Leaders, where we can design the Head, Line, Corner, and Tail.

This is my first wish on this forum. I hope you guys would like this feature too.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Annotation Tools

Submitted By: nigel769232 on 06/19/2018