PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Creating links from index to each sheet for pdf?

brads
2018-09-11, 08:08 PM
Revit 2016 - two questions:

1. Is there a way to create links from the list of drawings on the title sheet that take you directly to the sheets when viewing in a pdf?

2. In the same way Revit creates links in floor plans for section markers, callouts, etc., is there a way to create a link from the reference bubble of a drawing title on a sheet so that it takes you back to the referenced floor plan it came from when viewing in a pdf?

david_peterson
2018-09-13, 06:11 PM
Bluebeam allows you to search a set and look for number sequences to bring you the sheet.
But I don't know anyway to create hyperlink in a PDF set that will take you to a sheet that's being produced from another model.
But you can take the whole set and create links in via Bluebeam.

thillhouse
2018-09-17, 01:06 AM
Bluebeam Extreme will allow you to create links to other sheets with the "batch link" feature. It will add a hyperlink to a sheet for all the tags on your sheet and you can add forward and backward links as well as a link to the sheet list... I think each sheet has to be in same folder and as separate files... but it has been a year or so since I did that for a construction set...

Tim