PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Spiral Staircase urgent!!!

Olu375vizstudio
2019-02-11, 03:56 AM
Hi i'm Olu from Nigeria i currently had to go back and use my revit 2011 on an old computer. i'm having difficulty creating a spiral staircase around a 100mm concrete pole the stairs are 1000mm wide it keeps giving me an error code and its my first time building a spiral staircase. i really need help to get this done.
would also appreciate it if anyone could share any video that can help with this problem. Thanks :)

tracigarner68734770
2019-02-13, 08:20 PM
Is it an issue with where the stair run is being sketched? I haven't worked in 2011 in a long time, but I believe stairs default to the center of the run. Try moving the location line to the inside edge. You may also have to wrap the center pole to increase the diameter - it could be that the geometry isn't working because the inside diameter is too small.

desmondb
2019-02-14, 12:45 AM
Hi Olu,

Your explanation is quite vague, what is the error message that you are getting?

If you go to YouTube and type in "Revit Spiral Stair" in the search bar it will give you a whole bunch of videos on how to do this in Revit

a_meteni
2019-02-22, 03:30 PM
Hi i'm Olu from Nigeria i currently had to go back and use my revit 2011 on an old computer. i'm having difficulty creating a spiral staircase around a 100mm concrete pole the stairs are 1000mm wide it keeps giving me an error code and its my first time building a spiral staircase. i really need help to get this done.
would also appreciate it if anyone could share any video that can help with this problem. Thanks :)

Revit 2011! That's a long time back :) but i was able to find the attached file in my 2011 archive that might be helpful.