PDA

View Full Version : New house in the works

stuntmonkee
2005-04-06, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, just thought I would throw this out there. . . I'm a big fan of the new shadow tool, and its for stuff like this that makes it one of my favorite additions. . .even if it does kill view times.

Anyway, simple house with flare, should be pretty cool. Ill keep images updated as we change things.

sbrown
2005-04-06, 07:25 PM
Looks great, I can see those images in an architectural magazine,

ejburrell67787
2005-04-07, 09:23 AM
Excellent work - thanks for posting those images... nice to see a clean and simple design coming from the US. ;)

And the hidden line with shadows presents it nicely too.

Elrond

Lashers
2005-04-07, 09:46 AM
Very cool! will it be real someday?

Lashers

BillyGrey
2005-04-07, 03:51 PM
Very, very nice design.
I'd sure like to get my mits on a client willing
to explore a contemporary design like that.

Good job Stunts.

stuntmonkee
2005-04-07, 04:03 PM
yeah, it should be real. These are some of my favorite project because I can take these images and place them side by side on the finished project.

Client seems pretty cool. . . .wants the cool house and is read to get it from what it sounds like. So we will see what happens when we start applying numbers to drawings.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Rhythmick
2005-04-07, 06:05 PM
Not your mothers traditional adobe !!
Looks like you'll be defying gravity with some of those shading extrusions!
What method are you using to create your pitched walls, In place, voids or ?

Max Lloyd
2005-04-08, 07:48 AM
Very nice indeed.

On the 3rd image, are they dimension lines on the ground? I thought that initially you had found an 'extended edge' or 'jittered edge' tool as found in sketchup.

christopher.zoog51272
2005-04-08, 12:54 PM
I love it! Keep us updated stunt!

-Z

stuntmonkee
2005-04-08, 07:24 PM
Well not my first rendering, but here is a quick pass for the client. I'm pretty stoked with this one actually. Shading turned out nice, materials look clean, sky looks good, and its a nice shot too. . . .and then to be able to say that it took me a bit over 3 hours from starting to find materials, fine tune & this is the final, not bad. . . starting to catch on. Obviously thats not modeling time. . .