PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Duplicated Links in view template editor

Semi Educated Bum
2021-02-04, 10:57 PM
Hope someone can explain this to me. I'm little puzzle with what I see in the view template editor. Thanks in advance for your comments. This is the scenario. I linked a CAD file "14081 Site Plan.dwg" in the review model. I only linked it in once. When I go the view template editor and click on the "V/G Overrides Import" edit button, I see the file name repeated two times in the Visibility column. Is there any reason that it was listed twice in the column?

marmiketin
2021-02-05, 07:12 PM
It looks like there is something going on with your linking as you can see below the "14081 Site Plan.dwg" there are several other files that are duplicated below but everything above only appears once.
Have you tried restarting Revit as it may just be a visual bug.
I have had CAD files duplicated before when linking but when this happens I have just removed them and relinked them to solve the issue.

david_peterson
2021-02-16, 07:30 PM
I see that all the time. It can happen for a number of reasons, but typically its because someone checked the box to link into only that this view when they inserted it originally. Make a copy of the view, you need a copy of the link and so on.