PDA

View Full Version : Door schedule - multiple sheet

cboisvert
2005-04-12, 10:14 PM
My door schedule is too large to fit on one sheet. How can I break it up into two sheets?

beegee
2005-04-12, 10:19 PM
Refer THIS THREAD (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=17448).

david.kingham
2005-04-12, 10:48 PM
Sure it does, keep reading...

1. As Nole mentions in the post above, you can use a parameter to filter the schedule into the parts that fit a sheet.

2. You can split a schedule and move the split parts you don't want off the sheet. Duplicate the schedule, and on the next sheet, repeat that process. Continue in that vein with subsequent sheets.

cboisvert
2005-04-13, 12:10 AM
ok, i've copied the door schedule so it exists in two places, on sheets A3.1 and A3.2. and i unerstand how to filter out the second half of the schedule in A3.1 and the first half in A3.2, however, i still have floating column headers that i do not want to print. is there some way to draw a "viewport" to show only the desirable parts?

Scott D Davis
2005-04-13, 12:25 AM
Make the columns you don't want to see 'hidden' fields, uder the properties of the schedule.

cboisvert
2005-04-13, 03:38 PM
it's not the columns that i want to go away, it would be certain rows, depending on which sheet i was in. in other words, i dont want to change the width of the schedule.

David Conant
2005-04-13, 03:43 PM
Please post images of how you want the schedule to look. It is difficult to be sure that our understanding matches your intention. Mock it up and do a screen capture if you can't make Revit do what you want right now.

cboisvert
2005-04-13, 06:40 PM
I finally got the door schedule to look the way I want it. What I was doing before which was wrong, was I used Ctrl-C command to simply copy the schedule from one Sheet to the next. I finally figured out that what I should have been doing was: while highlighting the schedule from the tree, Duplicate the schedule. Now I have two separate schedules, and in each I used filter to block out doors with mark above 2000 to one schedule and doors with mark below mark 2000 to another sheet. This seems like it is going to work. Also, another trick I learned: when I first dragged these new schedules to the sheets, I still had lingering Column headers floating over to the right hand side (where I had filtered unwanted doors from) so I just dragged the Column headers beneath the schedule and they magically disappeareed into the schedule. Voila!

jv3dcad
2006-03-06, 01:46 PM
I have the same problem with large schedules having to plot on a A4 sheet. How can I remove the part of the schedule off the sheet after splitting the schedule. When I plot the sheet in the plotting menu the whole schedule is on my A4 paper.

Greetings Jeroen