PDA

View Full Version : Section head missing.

SCShell
2005-04-22, 12:27 PM
Hey there,

Here is my other simple question. Why are some of my section heads missing on various plan views? It doesn't seem to be consistant between views. And now, with some missing, I have to place new section heads referencing the ones which are already drawn and placed on sheets. (These show up pointing the opposite direction, labelled "sim". Works, but...yuk.)

Thanks in advance
Steve

Max Lloyd
2005-04-22, 01:05 PM
Is it that the section itself is set to only appear at certain scales? In other words, are the views that have the section heads missing a larger scale (say 1:200) than the views where they do appear (ie 1:100). If so, select the section marker, go to its properties and check out the property named 'hide at scales larger than' and amend accordingly. Hope that works.

Max.

Mike Hardy-Brown
2005-04-22, 01:23 PM
Not sure if it is the same problem, i had something similar, i created a "phase all" phase where everything is visible, select that phase view. the section should now be visible. click on it and change its phase properties to the demo phase or the actual view phase you are wanting it to display in. then change back to the demo phase in view props.

Hope this helps a bit?