PDA

View Full Version : Hatching Puzzle

kwong
2005-04-23, 12:15 PM
Hi all,
I have some walls and columns showing hatching, but try as I might I couldn't hatch the rest of the columns, and 3 of the columns are the same as one that is hatched. Please help.:banghead:
See attached.
kwong

JTF
2005-04-23, 01:09 PM
Very strange but if you join your columns to your block wall it takes on the block wall material, if you then unjoin the column it converts back to your concrete material and displays correctly.

nrenfro
2005-04-23, 01:17 PM
All I can say is that I have had this same issue also. I was in a rush so I just placed filled regions with the correct catch over the columns. This is not the best way to address the issue but I have not had time yet to look things over. I know now that I am not the only one are their others and has anyone discovered the issue?

kwong
2005-04-23, 02:32 PM
Thanks JTF, that did the trick :) ; you said strange - is that not supposed to happen?
kwong

kwong
2005-04-24, 03:06 PM
This fill pattern problem seems to stem from the fact that I am using the defaultAUSENU.rte template. Every time I draw a new column I have to join it to another one to 'force' the fill pattern to appear. I have now copied everything to the Default Metric.rte template and everything's OK - likewise the DefaultUS-Canada.rte template. Can't work out what's different though.
kwong :confused: