PDA

View Full Version : What's New in Revit 6.0?

Scott D Davis
2003-12-16, 11:02 PM
Santa Claus visited early, and dropped this PDF file off on my desk. Thought you all might like to see it, pending the real release of 6.0

Enjoy!

attachtment deleted per kind link from tatlin

Scott Hopkins
2003-12-16, 11:14 PM
Scott,

Do you have the original link to that file? There must be a mass rush to simulataneously download the file. It is going so slowly. What should take me about 15 seconds to download is going to take 46 minutes...

Scott Hopkins
2003-12-16, 11:31 PM
Scott,

I think you may have initiated a pretty effective denial of service attack against ZoogDesign. Posting that 3 meg file and the resultant downloading pressure has brought ZoogDesign to an absolute crawl. I never figured you for a subversive. :wink:

Scott D Davis
2003-12-17, 12:07 AM
oops! Didn't mean to cause any 'denial of service'!!! I don't have a link to the file, because I have the actual PDF file sitting on my Desktop.

Is there anywhere else I could post it?

Scott Hopkins
2003-12-17, 12:26 AM
The “What’s New in Revit 6.0” brochure is making me salivate. Some of the new features really look amazing! I think formulas in schedules may be one of the greatest features yet. I love the repeating detail tool – whoever thought of that was brilliant! The split-level tool looks really straight forward and easy to use. No more drawing invisible lines in families to get them to read. Then of course there is the new design options tool. I am not quite sure how this works yet but I know I will use it all the time. Even though I don’t have Revit 6.0 yet, I am full of warm fuzzy feelings. :D

Thanks Revit Team!!!

bclarch
2003-12-17, 03:41 PM
The design options tool caught my eye as well. It is a very interesting looking addition. Is it Dec. 16th yet? :)

tatlin
2003-12-18, 07:39 PM
oops! Didn't mean to cause any 'denial of service'!!! I don't have a link to the file, because I have the actual PDF file sitting on my Desktop.

Is there anywhere else I could post it?

Now that Revit 6.0 is available for download, you can download the What's New pdf directly from autodesk at:

http://revit.autodesk.com/EN/6_0/Documents/New_in_Revit_6.pdf

This will give Zoog's server a break!