PDA

View Full Version : Revit subscription centre>Support request - Error on page

markl.70662
2005-04-30, 07:08 AM
I have tried to submit a support request via the Subscription Centre>Submit support request site and get the message Error no Page when I try to submit the request or select the product for which I need support. Who do notify,, or have I....

beegee
2005-04-30, 07:26 AM
The sign - in screen should come up. Try THIS LINK. (http://pointa.autodesk.com/local/enu/portal/signinSubAware.jsp)

Just to clarify, AUGI is not Autodesk, it'san independent user group for Autodesk products, ...so no, you have not advised Autodesk by posting here.

You can lodge a support request through your reseller, if you have a problem with the site link, or contact Autodesk Revit by phone, if in USA, on 1-866-467-3848 ( 1-866-GO-REVIT)

junhoo
2008-10-13, 12:59 PM
I've been having problems opening a Revit project, getting error messages saying my file is corrupt and to contact support, or unexpected errors. I've read all the forum threads in regards to this and seems like they are pointing at sending my file to AUTODESK, but I cant get onto any websites that allow me to send a 'service request' the link given above doesn't work for me, the direct link from the AUTODESK site doesn't work. ANY other way to send for help?
i've specifically joined up to this website for help with this...

DoTheBIM
2008-10-14, 03:50 PM
Autodesk has been making some changes to their online support, so you might have hit a glitch as they were making a change. the link seems to be working for me.