PDA

View Full Version : Level line disappearing

Mark Vorstenbosch
2005-05-11, 09:45 AM
Hi all.

In elevation i see all my level lines but in my section the ground floor level line disappears.Why?

Scott_Bloss
2005-05-11, 10:52 AM
Mark,

This did occur on occasion in Revit 7.0. Open you section view and reset the 3D extents of the level lines this should correct the problem.

Mark Vorstenbosch
2005-05-11, 11:42 AM
Hi Scott

I have tried that but it did not work but if i create new sections then i can see the missing level lines.So I have no idea why that happens.

Scott_Bloss
2005-05-17, 10:45 AM
The Level lines are still there. They maybe a long ways from where you are working but they are still there. Also a thing to remember is that you have the ability to manipulate the level marks in either 2D or 3D mode this is likely causing some of your problems. If you select the level line you will see either a 2D or 3D marker. The default is 3D so if you click on it and change it to 2D you can adjust the level lines location specific to that view only. If you complete your adjustment in 3D it changes the level line locations in the entire environment, i suspect this is causing your problem. If you can not figure it out call support and they can walk you Threw how to fix it. This is a known issue. I hope this helps.

Mark Vorstenbosch
2005-05-17, 02:19 PM
HI

Thanks for the help

bowlingbrad
2005-05-17, 02:35 PM
Try right clicking on the level line and selecting 'Maximize 3D extents'. That may work.