PDA

View Full Version : Exporting to JPG (or other image files) quality

luigi
2005-05-11, 06:09 PM
Visiting a post of somebody who had problems exporting to jpg reminded me of a situation I had with exporting images.

Will there be a way in the future to have the export to image calculate the Anti Alias(or have an option for it) It is definitely more heavy programming, but when exporting shaded views the diagonal lines are always jagged, no matter how high the resolution and when printed (at least the times I tried) it shows to be a lower resolution image even though it isn't...

Is anyone else experiencing this problem exporting shaded views to an image? If people have this problem then maybe the factory can address it down the line....

fernando
2005-05-12, 10:15 AM
i usually had the same problem, and more...the floor's that are inside wall, mostly appear in the wall face...but in the 3d model in Revit, it only depend of the zooming in the view....
any idea why it happens?

luigi
2005-05-13, 03:36 PM
Have people REALLY not found this to be a problem? Nobody ever needed (or will need) to export shaded views to an image format, other than pdf, for any reason??? (except for Fernando?)

sbrown
2005-05-13, 04:06 PM
I have had this problem, but since we have adobe photoshop, I typically print to pdf, then open in photoshop and save as jpg. for high res stuff.