PDA

View Full Version : Problem with room tags-schedule

sifuentes
2005-05-12, 11:00 PM
The project has six existing untagged rooms, that show up on Room of the options bar while placing room tags. After I tag rooms using these untagged rooms, and I try to schedule them, the schedule appears blank. If I place new tags on other rooms they don't schedule either. The schedule doesn't have a filter or anything that could be preventing registers from showing.

What could be preventing the schedule from showing properly?

Thanks,

beegee
2005-05-13, 12:40 AM
At some stage in the project you have deleted six room tags, but not the the rooms.

When the tags were deleted, there would have been a warning message ...

Room has no Room Tags. Physical properties such as area will display as "Not Tagged" in schedules. You can place a new Room Tag for this Room using the option bar in the Room Tag tool, or you can delete the Room in a schedule.

The tags remain available for use, but may now be assigned to other new rooms. Say you had rooms numbered 1 to 4, you delete tags 2 & 3 and then tag the room that was number 3 with a new tag number 5. Your schedule will list rooms 1, 2, 4 and 5 correctly and will list a room 3 as " not tagged " To delete that number select the row in the schedule and click delete from the toolbar. Otherwise, you could filter the schedule if you wished.

sifuentes
2005-05-13, 02:42 PM
Thanks beegee.

The main problem persists, and it is that not a single room tagged or not-tagged shows up on the schedule. I have deleted the old schedules, created new ones, deleted all room tags, purged the tag family and reloaded a room tag, and the room schedule won't work.

LRaiz
2005-05-13, 03:04 PM
Did you check phasing properties of your rooms and your schedule?

sifuentes
2005-05-13, 03:15 PM
I just found out this was the problem. Thanks Leonid.