PDA

View Full Version : Rotate view 180º

jrocc858
2005-05-13, 04:33 PM
Is it possible to rotate a view 180º? I see you can rotate 90º to either direction. Or would this require rotating the entire project so North was South? Thanks for the help all.

sbrown
2005-05-13, 05:12 PM
You rotate the crop region in the view, not on the sheet. Just go to the view, pick on the crop region, click rotate and type int he value or drag.

jrocc858
2005-05-13, 05:43 PM
Thanks for info. Figured it had to be something simple I was overlooking.

narlee
2005-07-21, 06:56 PM
Thank God someone found a way re-orient Project North. It's odd, though. You can drop the Crop Box and not loose your new Project North Setting. But if you change the View Setting to "True North" then change it back to "Project North" you loose your new "Project North" setting.

sbrown
2005-07-21, 07:39 PM
see the other post, rotating the crop region is view specific, has nothing to do with your project orientation. I use it for casework elevations and plan profiles/ elevation sheets where I want to show the plan profile under the elevation.

SCShell
2005-07-22, 03:01 PM
Hey there Scott,
I have not seen this approach to elevations. I like the idea however. I think I understand what you are saying. Do you place a cropped (rotated) plan view directly below the elevation? If that is the case, very informative approach!!! Could you post an image of one?
Thanks
Steve