PDA

View Full Version : rotating section heads/tags

pfrederico
2005-05-19, 06:22 PM
I'd like to know how can I rotate my section head so that the tag keeps rotates its text as well. It's because when I rotate the section head the text keeps itself on the same position.

Is it possible to change this?

beegee
2005-05-20, 02:07 AM
If you want the division line to run vertically in a vertical section line, with the text rotated to read from the side, then I don't believe that can be done.

Unchecking " always readable" has no effect in this case.

pfrederico
2005-05-20, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I've already tried that with no success. I made a search to see if anyone had solved that problem and also tried to turn on: rotates with component for the label, but it doesnt seem to work...

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=1746&p=11145

I tried following the instructions on this thread but I haven't had any success. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or this was done with a former Revit version?

If anyone managed to do it, don't be shy... share with us :)
Otherwise I suppose this will be just another Revit limitation with which I'll have to live :|

beegee
2005-05-20, 02:25 AM
>>I tried following the instructions on this thread but I haven't had any success. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or this was done with a former Revit version?
>>The process referred to in your referenced thread does not work with a section head family. For now, you'll have to move on.

pfrederico
2005-05-20, 05:29 AM
Well, it feels a bit wrong to not be able to do what I wanted to, but at least it's better than fighting the tide to find something that has no current answer.

Thanks beegee