PDA

View Full Version : Levels are not There

pwmsmith
2005-05-26, 06:15 PM
This is a case where I am working with an old file started by whom ever and worked on by the multitude. Elevations indicate all the levels but sections do not. It would be nice to indicate floor level and roof bearing however they are gone, not hidden in view but gone. I've tried to copy from the elevations to sections but no luck. Creating new levels create new plans, not what we need. How can I get the levels to show again?

Scott D Davis
2005-05-26, 06:31 PM
Are they outside the crop regions? Turn off crop regions, Zoom to Fit, and see if the levels are 'out in space'.

tatjana.dzambazova
2005-05-26, 06:40 PM
This sounds similar to an issue that is known to our support people. They would however need you to log the case with them and send the file in question. Thanks so much
tanja

pwmsmith
2005-05-26, 06:44 PM
Thanks Scott,

They were way, way out there!

patricks
2005-05-26, 10:20 PM
So you were able to drag them back in? I had a similar situation where certain elevations and sections would not show the levels. The project was started in an earlier version, roated around, all kinds of mess. When I dragged the crop region over I could see the levels, but as soon as I put the crop region back where it was supposed to be, the levels disappeared again. I ended up having to make a scope box and assigning the levels to that scope box to bring them back into the views.

iru69
2005-05-27, 02:30 AM
Sometimes my level markers get "way out there" as well.

This thread:
http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=15162
has been helpful for me - particularly the part about scope boxes.