PDA

View Full Version : Viewport problem

Wagurto
2005-06-08, 02:19 AM
I have created a copy of a floor plan and crop only the kitchen area. The problem is when I put that view on a sheet and outline of a view port appears. what is that and how can I control it?
thanks

beegee
2005-06-08, 03:04 AM
This usually occurs when you have a plan region located outside the cropped region.

Revit picks up the extents of the plan region in the view port placed on the sheet.

Most likely you duplicated the view with detailing and hence copied the plan region across. You should be able to delete the plan region in the duplicate ( cropped version ) and everything should return to normal.

patricks
2005-06-08, 03:12 AM
That line only appears when you mouse over it right? If so then you'll never see it any other time, and it won't print, so it shouldn't be a problem, unless it just bugs you. I do see you still have the crop region turned on (which is more like the "viewport" in the AutoCAD world) so you might want to hide that.... makes the drawing look alot cleaner in my opinion.

Wagurto
2005-06-08, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the prompt answer. The problems is when I try to print for some reasons I can not get the sheet complete in my sheet of paper, I guess is for that reason isn't it?