PDA

View Full Version : Revit 6.0 - New "Remove Sketch" Tool

Scott Hopkins
2004-01-08, 02:40 AM
Not really a biggie – I just noticed it was new to 6.0 and not shown in the documentation. If you are in plan view and you select a wall that has had its elevations profile changed, a new option comes up on the tool bar: "Remove Sketch".

This will remove all elevation profile editing from the wall. Sometimes too much editing of an elevation profile can make a wall become a little problematic. For example when grip handles are no longer showing up at the ends of the walls but out in space. It is nice to now have a tool to set things back to normal.

christopher.zoog51272
2004-01-08, 03:16 AM
Not really a biggie – I just noticed it was new to 6.0 and not shown in the documentation. If you are in plan view and you select a wall that has had its elevations profile changed, a new option comes up on the tool bar: "Remove Sketch".

This will remove all elevation profile editing from the wall. Sometimes too much editing of an elevation profile can make a wall become a little problematic. For example when grip handles are no longer showing up at the ends of the walls but out in space. It is nice to now have a tool to set things back to normal.

I agree, I love this new feature :D

Scott D Davis
2004-01-08, 06:20 PM
Just another example of the Rev-Dev team picking up the 'little' wishes, too!