PDA

View Full Version : Can you change the leader lline and arrowhead thickness?

hdjohnson
2004-01-09, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know of a way to do this?

BTW, still using 5.1.

Henry D
2004-01-09, 04:50 PM
For text you can change the leader line thickness by editing Line Weight in the the element properties of the text. I am not sure about the arrowhead, other than selecting the predefined arrowheads under leader arrowhead.

hdjohnson
2004-01-09, 05:00 PM
For text you can change the leader line thickness by editing Line Weight in the the element properties of the text. I am not sure about the arrowhead, other than selecting the predefined arrowheads under leader arrowhead.

Thanks Henry D! That seems to work. However, I still don't know how to change the arrowhead, but this will work for now. Once again, thank you.

aaronrumple
2004-01-09, 06:20 PM
Arrows are system families and can be found under Settings>Annotation>Arrowheads

hdjohnson
2004-01-09, 10:03 PM
Arrows are system families and can be found under Settings>Annotation>Arrowheads

Sorry, I meant to say I don't know how to just change the line thickness of the arrowhead. Thanks for your respons

Dean Camlin
2004-01-11, 01:36 PM
The ability to customize the arrowhead itself is something that's been on my wishlist for a while, but hasn't been addressed yet. I'll be sure to add it to my 7.0 list.