PDA

View Full Version : room separation

brunelle
2004-01-10, 04:08 PM
Having difficultly with room separation. When I place a room tag the 'room' is incorrectly defined.
I am trying to use room separation to override the 'bleed'. However, I am unable to view the room separation lines along with the walls in the model. I am guessing that this may be solved with an appropriate view range - I have not found the correct range.
Any tips?

adegnan
2004-01-10, 05:58 PM
Post a jpg of the plan and the condition. There could be multiple causes and we can't diagnose without seeing your situation.

Do all the walls extend to the floor area? Are there any walls right next to each other? Are there improper wall joins? Etc...

aggockel50321
2004-01-10, 09:29 PM
One way to see them (room separtion lines) is to go to settings/object styles/lines, & change the default color to something bright, & then change the line thickness to a higher (6 or greater) value.

You should be able to find them easier if they're close to other objects.

Another trick is to push down your scroll button on your mouse to pan & they'll prehighlight.

beegee
2004-01-10, 11:11 PM
Another way is to use the "Temporary Hide/Isoslate Tool " to isolate just the separation lines so you can check them, trim them etc as necessary.