PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Revit Inchworm! (poof it's gone, sorry)

Steve_Stafford
2005-06-15, 07:43 PM
Ummm...:( uhhh :Oops: There was this thread see...about umm...Revit Inchworm. And several folks wrote thanking Scott for making it available to them. He even replied and said it was his pleasure to do so. Then a couple other folks said that they have gotten used to feet.

This is where I come in :Oops:. I thought I'd say somethin witty and then after posting it I decided it wasn't witty enough. Well the Delete Thread and Delete Post button are a wee bit too close for my liking...poof it was gone! :shock: I'm sorry, annoyed and ashamed!!

Feel free to continue your praise of Revit Inchworm here? Thanks!!

(P.S. check the image...see? TOO Close!!)

Paul Monsef
2005-06-15, 07:48 PM
I don't see a Delete Post or Reply button; Must be nice to have so much power... :)

Well, you know what they say, "All power corrupts..." ;) Just don't start deleting my posts!!

daniel.hurtubise70031
2005-06-15, 07:49 PM
Excuse my stupidity but ... Revit Inchworm what is this ?

Steve_Stafford
2005-06-15, 07:53 PM
Excuse my stupidity but ... Revit Inchworm what is this ?

Ever wish the default unit entry for Revit was inches?
Sick of hunting down the " key?
Tired of typing 0-7enter or 0space7enter to get 7" ?
Wish you could simply type 7 enter?
Now with Revit Inchworm you can!

It is HERE (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=2870)

Steve_Stafford
2005-06-15, 07:57 PM
...I don't see a Delete Post or Reply button...
...Just don't start deleting my posts!!As a registered member you should be able to delete your own post by clicking on Thread Tools.

As for deleting your posts, I won't! Evil Steve can't either because he doesn't know how...ssshhh

If you search carefully you'd find a thread about me deleting a thread that Irwin took the time to reply too early on in our transition to AUGI. Embarrasing...at least I don't do it more than once a year or so...;)

Scott Hopkins
2005-06-15, 08:09 PM
Nice going Steve! You really took the wind out of the sails of what was starting out to be a really good thread. :wink: :p :-D

Steve_Stafford
2005-06-15, 09:17 PM
Nice going Steve! You really took the wind out of the sails of what was starting out to be a really good thread. :wink: :p :-Dhmmm...maybe Evil Steve does know how?? ;-)