PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Error on creation of REM Region.

campbell.58097
2005-06-24, 07:50 PM
I am experiencing a big problem with Raster Design 2005. I have several users that when working on .TIF image files RD will experience a fatal error and crash. They are using the REM Regions command to select several different regions for editing. The issue would first occur when they would pan or zoom so I installed Hot-Fix 3 with no luck. RD will now crash on creation of the REM Region. I have tried several different .TIF files (including the sample file supplied with RD) with the same results. I have re-produced the error on my machine (bigger machine than my users are running). I have a trouble ticket open with Autodesk with the only response being to install hot-fix3. Please help.

RD 2005 Specs
SP1
Hot-Fix 3

Machine Specs
P4 3.0GHZ
1.0 GB of RAM
Win XP Pro SP2
40GB HD
NVIDIA Quadro PCI-E series Video Card

Thanks
J Campbell
CAD Support Spec

campbell.58097
2005-07-05, 06:44 PM
I have some new information to add to my problem. I have narrowed the problem down to were I can get it to crash only when I use an existing point of a region I just created. I can do this with OSnap on and off as long as I get close to the point it will crash.

campbell.58097
2005-07-11, 05:54 PM
New Information to this error. I have found a bug in RD 2005 REM commands. Autodesk has duplicated the problem and sent it to there quality group.