PDA

View Full Version : Text Leader Question

jcoe
2005-06-28, 01:19 PM
I searched the forum for something similar, but was unable to find what I was looking for.

This may seam trivial, but we like to have all the leaders at the same angle when placing annotations. Is there a way to accomplish this in Revit? I changed the angle snap settings in Revit to what we had used in AutoCAD, but this does not seem to work with text - only modeling data. In AutoCAD, as many are aware, we had the ability to control the polar snaps by toggling the F10 key to snap our leaders to the correct angle. Are others just "eyeballing" this or are others just not as picky?

Thanks

aaronrumple
2005-06-28, 01:51 PM
Just eyeball and I'm not as picky. (I prefer curved leaders but our office uses straight...)

Dimitri Harvalias
2005-06-28, 04:34 PM
If it is important to you just create the first leader and then copy as many as you require and modify the text. Normally I would just eyeball it.

janunson
2005-06-28, 05:32 PM
i think you shoudl be able to use snaps with annotations in the same way you can w/ model elements - it's been in the wishlist before. Also the ability to snap text locations to points.