PDA

View Full Version : Curtain Wall Mullions

Kirk Bricker
2005-06-30, 01:30 PM
How do you control the pass through of mullions? Lets say I want the Horiz. mullions to pass through all vertical mullions at the head and sill of my curtain wall. I have attached an example of my problem. I have figured out how to pass the bottom horiz. mullion through the vertical ones, but I am stumped about the middle mullion.

Thanks

Kirk

patricks
2005-06-30, 01:33 PM
Just click on one of the vertical or horizontal mullions adjacent to the mullion intersection, and a little symbol will appear next to the intersection allowing you to change the orientation.

ejburrell67787
2005-06-30, 01:49 PM
Just click on one of the vertical or horizontal mullions adjacent to the mullion intersection, and a little symbol will appear next to the intersection allowing you to change the orientation.
Excellent tip I hadn't noticed that before!

Kirk Bricker
2005-06-30, 02:15 PM
Thanks Patricks

Here is a .DWF of the end result. I love this 3d .dwf export. Our superintendents love the 3D DWF's, because we can e-mail them a snap shot of a connection or picture to the job trailer.

Dimitri Harvalias
2005-06-30, 06:10 PM
I really like those 3D dwf's as well. I can hardly wait until the programmers at Adesk can implement the Revit 'spin' tool instead of the incredibly clumsy orbit tool that comes with the viewer. It's next to impossible to get a properly oriented view easily with that thing.