PDA

View Full Version : Model Text Difficulties

zanzibarbob7
2005-07-01, 02:21 PM
I am trying to use Model Text in a project but when I access the instance and type parameters I only get Arial as an option. Additionally, I only have left justification available even when I have two lines of text. Where am I going wrong?

Max Lloyd
2005-07-01, 02:42 PM
just accpet the text format that you have (ie: arial etc). Place the text. Then select it and go to properties. You will find you can alter everything there.

zanzibarbob7
2005-07-01, 02:52 PM
Max,

Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly what I did, actually you can't do it any other way since the properties are not available until after placement. But for some reason, after selecting the placed text, I am limited, as to choices, as stated above. :?

zanzibarbob7
2005-07-01, 02:55 PM
Max,

I don't know what happened but after repeated tries, unsuccessfully, things have started working correctly. Thanks again for the reply.

Max Lloyd
2005-07-01, 02:57 PM
So you are selecting the text, then its properties, and can not alter the justification? Odd.

However, I suspect you may have missed to go to 'edit/new' at the top of the properties box to play with the text style there?