PDA

View Full Version : View title probs

Kroke
2004-01-19, 02:13 PM
On my sheet, sometimes my view title will display just below my crop region...other times it's way down the page with a giant blank spot there (so far as that I can't fit the title on my sheet to be plotted). I can't figure out how to move the view TITLE up or down, only horizontally. I have played with the crop region and adjusted it as far as I can but it doesn't seem to work. Is there something more to this?

Thanks

rhys
2004-01-19, 02:22 PM
Title can be moved by tabing to it and dragging. I've noticed that grid lines in the view can be extended making the initial view title appear a long way from the view. This might also be happening with hidden gridlines or section anotations in the view.

beegee
2004-01-19, 09:53 PM
You may find This Tip (www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=945&highlight=view+title) from Jon Giebeler
useful for keeping view titles in place.

Steve_Stafford
2004-01-19, 10:17 PM
New to 6.0...View Titles won't move after you've placed them, nor with the view, the view area may get larger or smaller but they won't move around

Kroke
2004-01-19, 10:27 PM
Title can be moved by tabing to it and dragging. I've noticed that grid lines in the view can be extended making the initial view title appear a long way from the view. This might also be happening with hidden gridlines or section anotations in the view.

I tried this method and it works in 6. That is weird...has it always worked before? Perhaps I just didn't know about it...

Thank you rhys!

rhys
2004-01-19, 10:51 PM
Worked in 5 too!