PDA

View Full Version : Level Heads

kdsarch
2005-07-08, 12:17 PM
Has anyone else experienced a problem with level heads moving? I set their location in elevation view, then move to a section, and they are way out of the view range. When I move them back in the section to the correct locating, then the elevation is all screwed up again.

Any thoughts?

bowlingbrad
2005-07-08, 12:23 PM
Your moving the level in 3D mode (Big open circle grip on the ends of the level line). If you pull your crop region view boundary line inside of the grid lines, the grips turn into 2D mode (Small dot grip on the ends). The 3D grip adjusts the level line in real space. The 2D grip adjusts the level in just that view. You can also rt-click on the level line and change its extents from 3D to 2D. Check the help file.

HTH

SCShell
2005-07-08, 01:13 PM
Your moving the level in 3D mode (Big open circle grip on the ends of the level line). If you pull your crop region view boundary line inside of the grid lines, the grips turn into 2D mode (Small dot grip on the ends). The 3D grip adjusts the level line in real space. The 2D grip adjusts the level in just that view. You can also rt-click on the level line and change its extents from 3D to 2D. Check the help file.

HTH
Thank you. That has been very unclear to me. Great tip!
Steve