PDA

View Full Version : Line Spacing in Text

Merlin
2005-07-14, 12:36 PM
Hi,
Can anyone advise me as to their findings with the line spacing between the different text styles?....Is it possible to change the line spacing at all, such as within MTEXT in AutoCAD?
I ask this as I'm just in the process of doing our firms 1st Construction Drawings via REVIT. Usually in AutoCAD we used the "iso3098b" font. As I couldn't find it in REVIT's font files, I tried to find one as close as possible and settled on the "isocp". Unfortunately the spacing between lines of text seems strangely big...defintely a bigger line spacing that ,say, "arial".

Any comments? and which font style do you use for CD's?...For that matter, does anyone know how I could get "iso3098b" into REVIT? (that would save a few grey hairs!)

John Mc

bowlingbrad
2005-07-14, 12:52 PM
Search the threads for a font conversion utility. I think I remember reading about a few. HTH

Merlin
2005-07-14, 11:34 PM
Search the threads for a font conversion utility. I think I remember reading about a few. HTH

Cool, Brad!,

Thanks for getting back to me on that. I'd previously searched but my searches were resulting in huge numbers of hits....I perused many without success. I'll try another search using your suggestion. Thanks again, mate

John Mc