PDA

View Full Version : Title Location

stuntmonkee
2005-07-27, 12:07 AM
I feel like this should be something I know, but. . .I dont, so oh well.

By default the text of the view title appears on the left hand side of the line under the view port. . .is there a way to get it to be justified on the right side?

SCShell
2005-07-27, 01:50 PM
Hey there,

The only way I know to get that is to edit the view title family. Even then, I don't remember if that is an option.
Good Luck
Steve

stuntmonkee
2005-07-27, 02:44 PM
yeah, already tried that. . .i thought just changing the justification might work, but since the text is attached to the left end of the line, then all it does is starts your text right justified where the end of your text box ends on the right side. . . .if that makes sense. . . .but in other words. . .No, it don't werk so gude.

stuntmonkee
2005-07-27, 05:28 PM
is there a yes or no out there on this one. . . .

Sorry, this is one of those requests I hate to ask because to me it really doesn't matter. . . .I could care less which side of the line the text is on, but until I am the one callin shots I have to do what I can to satisfy the paycheck god i suppose. . . .oh well

iru69
2005-07-27, 06:01 PM
I don't know if it can be done by "default". See the attached for a right justified View Title - you can assign that to your Viewport and then drag the Extension Line to the left. Not elegant, but maybe it's good enough...

stuntmonkee
2005-07-27, 06:13 PM
Thanks, your right not elegant, but I'll show that to them, and then tell them it will be added to the "wish list" for a later release. . .

SkiSouth
2005-07-27, 06:18 PM
Experimented - and cannot get the extension line to behave properly either. Can get the id circle properly located by sliding all to the right (move vertical origin reference plane) in annotation, then right justifing the text. You'll need to turn off the extension line on the annotation and manually draw it though..