PDA

View Full Version : Walls Do Not Seem To Attach-Detach Correctly

athanasiosmavrides
2005-07-27, 12:53 AM
In The Following Model, Some 20cm And 10 Cm Walls Does Not Seem To Attach Correctly With The 25cm Walls. Any Ideas? Also When I Make New Wall Types For Future Projects The Changes Does Not Appear (Walls) On A New Project File. Why Is That. Do I Have To Erase Everything From My Old Projects And Then Start In That File Changing Its Name In Order Not To Erase My Walls Or Any Other Components Made Earlier?

Also The Stair Underneath Is Not Straight As It Should Be. Any Ideas Anybody. If You Create A Straight Monolithic Stair Is Quit Straight Underneath. How About If It Is Not Straight. How Can It Be Fixed?

Thanks In Advance And Sorry For The File Size. I Couldn't Make It Smaller!

BWG
2005-07-27, 01:15 AM
In the following model, some 20cm and 10 cm walls does not seem to attach correctly with the 25cm walls. Any ideas? Also when i make new wall types for future projects the changes does not appear (walls) on a new project file. Why is that. Do i have to erase everything from my old projects and then start in that file changing its name in order not to erase my walls or any other components made earlier?

Also the stair underneath is not straight as it should be. Any ideas anybody. If you create a straight monolithic stair is quit straight underneath. How about if it is not straight. How can it be fixed?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the file size. I couldn't make it smaller!
For some reason, I think by design, you will have to copy and paste those walls into a default project file. Maybe the project standards transfer option under file will work, but I don't know that to be the case. I haven't tried it yet to see what it will all do. Walls are system families, not something you get to create from scratch like a window or something in the family editor.