PDA

View Full Version : Juniper Sea

beegee
2004-01-30, 03:48 AM
This is a render of the Juniper Sea project, mentioned in Lachmi Khemlani's review of Revit 6.0.
( I can't say for sure if this is a Revit Accurender render, but I think it is. )

http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/download.php?id=1315

PeterJ
2004-01-30, 09:13 AM
This looks very familiar from smething that was posted here a few months ago at a preliminary design massing stage. Maybe the author posts here and can answer that question directly.

beegee
2004-01-30, 11:26 PM
Can't recall seeing Juniper Sea here before.

You may be thinking of this Topic (www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1319) Pete ?

If one of the project team is a member of ZDBB, please let us know who you are. I've love to pick your brains on how this project was produced in Revit.

gregcashen
2004-01-31, 12:17 AM
This was produced in Revit, presented at AU and did appear here before in a preliminary shot. I just can't seem to find it right now.

beegee
2004-01-31, 12:30 AM
Its specifically the actual production issues associated with a complex large scale project in Revit, that I (we ? ) would like to know more about.

Seeing as Lachmi is citing it as an example of what Revit is capable of... it would be nice to hear some details.

JamesVan
2004-02-02, 03:59 PM
This project is rumoured to be included on the 6.1 CD. Don't know whether it will be the RVT or PDF's. One can hope....