PDA

View Full Version : Print settings with cameras

tc3dcad60731
2005-08-08, 03:15 AM
Hi,

How do you turn those nuisance cameras off in the views on your sheets???? I turned the visibility off and that worked until I went to print. Then they showed up again. So I activated the view, highlighted the cameras, turned off annotation in view, deactivated view, and exported to 2d dwf and they were not there that time. There has to be a better and easier way to do this right????

Thanks in advance!

beegee
2005-08-08, 03:33 AM
Camera locations are normally only visible in a view by right clicking and selecting " Show Camera ". The blue camera icon and red view extents then appear in views, but only remain active until another action is taken. They do not print.

Nevine
2005-08-09, 01:12 AM
Are you talking about cameras or elevation tags? You would have to turn off the tags under annotations/elevation. All four elevation tags are set as defaults in the templates. Cameras don't print and don't show unless you select the 3d view and ask to show the camera.

tc3dcad60731
2005-08-10, 03:11 AM
Are you talking about cameras or elevation tags? You would have to turn off the tags under annotations/elevation. All four elevation tags are set as defaults in the templates. Cameras don't print and don't show unless you select the 3d view and ask to show the camera.

Yes, When I rcvd BeeGee's response I knew that I had called them the wrong thing. It is the elevation tags that I am talking about. Thank you!!!!