PDA

View Full Version : Phasing question

david.kingham
2005-08-19, 05:13 PM
I need to show a future phase halftone on my core and shell drawings, is this possible?

Matt Brennan
2005-08-19, 05:40 PM
Under settings, and then phases, a new a dialogue window will appear. From here you can create a new phase along with a new phase filter to control the display of it. Definitely take a look through the help file to explain this better. I believe there is even a tutorial on it as well.

Is this what you were looking for David?

iru69
2005-08-19, 06:41 PM
I need to show a future phase halftone on my core and shell drawings, is this possible?
I've had this issue too, and if I understand what you're looking for, I don't think Revit's got that covered yet.

There was a recent *thread (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=23983)* that had some interesting suggestions as work-arounds... and it's been discussed before in other threads...

Wes Macaulay
2005-08-19, 07:03 PM
Revit can't look into the future yet...

But you can set the view to be in the future phase and then create a phase filter where

new work (the "future" work which is new only to this phase) gets a graphic override to appear grey
existing work does not get a graphic override, and this appears black
Would this do it for you?

Matt Brennan
2005-08-19, 08:01 PM
Revit can't look into the future yet...

But you can set the view to be in the future phase and then create a phase filter where

new work (the "future" work which is new only to this phase) gets a graphic override to appear grey
existing work does not get a graphic override, and this appears black
Would this do it for you?

Thanks for the added clarification, Wes! That’s exactly what I was getting at.

David, I hope this helps you out.