PDA

View Full Version : Park Scene

geekmeister
2005-08-30, 02:46 AM
I did this in high school witch was about 4 years ago now, i worked on it for quite some time getting everything just how i wanted it, i particularly spent alot of time on the hat, it was probably the most difficult part. Unfortunately i had to scan the image in from a print i had, because i seem to have missplaced the rendered TIF i had of it, and all of the custom BMPs that i used for the materials are long lost, let me know what you think. if you want i can post some close ups of various items in the drawing.

Wanderer
2005-08-30, 01:28 PM
I did this in high school witch was about 4 years ago now, i worked on it for quite some time getting everything just how i wanted it, i particularly spent alot of time on the hat, it was probably the most difficult part. Unfortunately i had to scan the image in from a print i had, because i seem to have missplaced the rendered TIF i had of it, and all of the custom BMPs that i used for the materials are long lost, let me know what you think. if you want i can post some close ups of various items in the drawing.
Very cool, I dig the hat... but, my favorite part is the cool radio. ;)

Maverick91
2005-08-30, 01:51 PM

I liked the spilled coke cup. It's adds some humor to the scene. I can see two older gentlemen enjoying a game of chess only to be rudely interrupted by a group of young hooligans and their game of freebie golf.

robert.1.hall72202
2005-08-30, 04:39 PM
That looks like a screen shot from the Sims. Now pick up your trash, turn off the radio, and put your toys away. Just joking. Thanks for sharing, this one looks great!